Les Petites Pommes French Tutoring
- Applicants at minimum must currently be attending a post-secondary institution or teacher’s college
- Bilingual in French and English
Since 2009, we have helped students and their families succeed at French. We tutor French language, as well as any other subjects that our students may have in French like math, social studies, science etc. We help students at all grade levels to:
- Improve reading comprehension
- Strengthen speaking and writing skills
- Build confidence
- Improve time management and organization
- Feel fully supported through their learning journey
Description & Responsibilities
We are looking for individuals who are warm, friendly and possess very strong communication skills with an enthusiasm for teaching. Tutors will need to be able to create welcoming environments over zoom while delivering fun and engaging lessons to help our students grow academically and personally. Tutors will report to our director and will also be required to complete on-boarding sessions and LPP team meetings. Before starting, tutors are required to provide a vulnerable sector police check from their city. Strong internet and a reliable computer are also required.
- Fully Bilingual between French and English
- Experience working with children
- Confidence teaching
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving
- Able to use zoom and google drive
- Compelling presentation skills delivering content over zoom
Tutors can determine their schedule and their hours. Currently, we have tutors who teach anywhere from 2 to 22 hours/week.
Hourly rates are based on education and experience.
To apply, please fill out this application and submit your resume here: